10mm Grey Stone Shower Panel 1M x 2.4M
This realistic, 3D-effect, dark Grey Stone Shower Panel is a sophisticated and cost-effective alternative to traditional wall tiles. Its matte finish and slate grey tones emulate the natural properties stone, creating a striking and stylish panel perfectly crafted for statement interiors and feature walls.
10mm trims must be fitted when installing 10mm shower panels.
Installing shower panels is a breeze, thanks to the seamless tongue-and-groove system. To cut the panels, simply use a floorboard saw or any other suitable saw, then secure them into the walls using nails, screws, or adhesive. Finish by sealing with silicone.
For future recycling, use less adhesive and opt for more screws, allowing for easy panel removal without damage. Unlike traditional tiles, this cladding eliminates the need for cement or grout, saving you time and money while ensuring a hassle-free fit.
Waterproof and Durable:
- 100% waterproof PVC construction
- Long-lasting, resistant to moisture, and no grout for mould prevention
Elegant and Professional Finish:
- Option to enhance aesthetics with panel trim
- Adds a waterproof factor for a fresh look
Easy to Maintain:
- Simple cleaning with damp cloth and soap
- Prevents growth of mould and mildew for easy upkeep
Can Be Installed on Top of Tiles:
- Avoids time-consuming and costly tile removal
- Fits directly over existing tiles, saving time and money
- Generous dimensions of 1000mm x 2400mm for broad coverage
- Conceals imperfections on shower walls with minimal wallboards
Cheaper Than Tiles:
- More affordable alternative with lower maintenance, installation, and material costs
- Versatile use in various parts of the home, providing excellent value.
Dimensions & Specifications
You will need
You will need the following products:
Items you will need
Our panels feature a tongue and groove joint, which means they slot together perfectly to create a watertight finish. When it comes to fitting, these PVC panels can either be pinned to battens or stuck to the substrate using our High-Strength Cladding Adhesive.
When purchasing Cladding Adhesive, you will need to allow for 2 tubes per panel on freshly plastered walls, and up to 4 tubes per panel on refurbished substrates i.e. existing tiles and rough walls.
If you are purchasing panels with a pattern repeat or tile effect, please take extra care to ensure the design aligns with the middle of the adjoining panel before trimming either end of the board.
For areas subject to a high-water or moisture content, we’d recommend running a very thin bead of sealant between the join to ensure a 100% watertight finish. Please take extra care to ensure that excess sealant doesn’t seep through onto the surface of the panel as this will damage the printed finish.
Home Delivery (England & Wales) available
Collection (South Wales) available from:
Unit 22-23 Aberaman Enterprise Centre, Aberdare, CF44 6DA, United Kingdom.
We offer up to three free samples per customer on all bathroom/shower panels and flooring products. If you would like to take advance of this service, please fill out our Request Form.